Thank you for visiting propertysaviour.co.uk. By using our site, you are accepting and in agreement with our Terms and Conditions listed below.
propertysaviour.co.uk is a trading name of In Property We Believe Limited.
“propertysaviour.co.uk” or “we,” or “us” are terms used to refer to the website owners. The owners’ registered business office address is: 21 Hyde Park Road, Leeds, LS6 1PY. The use of “you” defines you as a visitor or website user of propertysaviour.co.uk.
- We retain the right to change information or content on the site without any prior notification. The content within the website is to be used for general information purposes only, and we accept no responsibility or risk for any reliance placed upon it.
- Using this website, you accept that any material or information may be subject to inaccuracies or errors. We, and any of our associated 3rd parties, expressly exclude liability for any inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or incorrect information or errors to the fullest extent of the law.
- Use of this website, including visiting or browsing, is done at your own risk. We, or our associated 3rd parties, cannot take any liability for any damages or losses caused by your reliance on the website’s information, services, products, or content. The user is solely and entirely responsible for using and relying on content provided within the website.
- It is unauthorised for any other party to reproduce any material owned or licensed by PropertySaviuor.co.uk, including but not limited to design, appearance, and any graphics pertaining to the site’s general look, feel and usage. Reproduction is not permitted under any circumstances.
- All Trademarks reproduced on the site not owned by or licensed to propertysaviour.co.uk, are the property of their respective owners.
- To provide a better user experience and to give you as much information as possible, we will provide external links. We cannot take responsibility or liability for the content or accuracy of 3rd party websites, as we have no control over their information or materials. Providing useful links aims to enrich the user experience and not to endorse their products or services. Any reliance on 3rd party websites or our own website is at the risk or the user or website visitor.
- Your usage and any disputes you may launch with propertysaviour.co.uk are subject to UK Law.
- Any unauthorised or illegal use of this website that may give rise to damages or claims and any attempted criminal offences will be reported to the Police.