If a property is not selling, it is usually because it is an unmortgageable house that requires cash house buyers. But where do you find these cash house buyers ready to buy your unmortgageable house? If you are thinking, “I need to sell my house fast”, or wondering how to sell your house fast in 5 days, then cash property buyers could be the answer.
The great news is that Property Saviour are genuine cash house buyers. We are happy to provide you with proof of funds with any cash offer we make for your property.
If you are looking for a property cash buyer in the UK to make you a cash offer for your property, then Property Saviour can help. We are one of very few genuine cash house buyers in the UK – and we would be happy to provide you with proof of funds to confirm our position.
We buy, renovate, and rent many of our properties, which means that once you have sold your property, you can move on with your plans. We are ethical cash house buyers ready to buy your property quickly for cash in any condition.
Table of Contents
Definition of cash buyers only
It is possible that the property you are selling is unmortgageable, which is why you are looking for cash buyers only to make you an offer. A traditional buyer who requires a deposit will not be able to buy your house. The condition of your property could be the cause of its unmortgage-ability, such as subsidence, roof damage, fire-damaged or a neglected property that needs full modernisation.
Estate agents will list a property on Rightmove for cash buyers only due to construction type that is prone to materials or deterioration or foundation that can cause subsidence, such as red shale.
If a seller knows that their property is unmortgageable, then they would not want to waste time, and by advertising it to cash buyers only, they know that buyers won’t require a mortgage or a survey. If the property has a short or defective lease, it will only appeal to cash buyers only.
The second reason is that the seller needs certainty of sale and not wait around for a chain or the time it takes for a mortgage offer to come through. This is because the seller has:
- Found their forever home and do not wish to miss out on it.
- Releasing equity tied up in property to start a business.
- Or the need to move abroad or relocate due to a job or to be in a school catchment area.
If a seller is buying another property and has been given an ultimatum to buy in the next 3 months, then they will look for cash buyers only for their current house so that the process of conveyancing goes through quickly and they do not end up losing their dream property that they’d like to buy.
Do you need cash buyers only?
You may be looking for a cash house buyer for several reasons. However, one reason could be that your property is not mortgageable.
Let us define what makes a property unmortgageable. There are numerous reasons why a property could be unmortgageable. In summary, they could be one or more of these:
- Non-standard construction or build of property that causes lenders to run away because they believe your property is not a suitable security for the mortgage. These types of properties include prefab concrete builds.
- Dilapidated properties with overgrown gardens and extensive refurbishment required. A lender looks at whether this property can be habitable the next day. If the answer is doubtful, it is not mortgageable, and you will need a cash house buyer.
- Issue with legal title such as short leases. Any property with less than 50 years left is considered suitable only for cash house buyers.
- Or the property has Japanese Knotweed, and therefore, only cash house buyers can purchase it.
Cash buyers only: what does it mean?
So, who are cash house buyers?
Cash house buyers are usually professional investment firms that buy properties for cash. The true test of any genuine cash house buyer is to ask them for proof of funds, previous testimonials and confirm details of their solicitors.
Please be careful, as some companies pretending to be cash house buyers are not really cash house buyers. They are sourcing properties for other investors who will buy your property using a mortgage, which can take several months.
Property-buying companies like Property Saviour have substantial cash reserves, allowing us to buy a property or a portfolio of properties quickly for cash – without any hassle or delay.
There are thousands of searches each month on Google.co.uk alone from sellers who are searching on:
- companies that buy houses for cash
- companies that buy houses in any condition
- Buy my house for cash
- Buy my house fast
- How can I sell my house fast?
- Best way to sell a house?
- How can I sell my house fast?
- How do I sell my house quickly and for a good price?
- How do we buy houses for cash work?
- How to sell a house fast in a slow market?
- How to sell a house fast by the owner?
There are thousands of websites that claim to be able to buy your house for cash, but how many of them are able to exchange contracts within days and provide you with genuine reviews, proof of funds and so on?
Dealing with Property Saviour can really mean a genuine and fast house sale.
How do you find genuine cash house buyers?
Selling your property to genuine cash house buyers like Property Saviour means that you can relax, knowing fully well that you have sold your property. Another benefit of dealing with true cash house buyers is that they can immediately exchange contracts often, within a few days, and complete at a date that suits you.
When dealing with cash house buyers, please understand that they are trying to make a profit by buying and selling your property for a profit, usually after a refurbishment, and spending time and money on the property. Whether it is an individual in the capacity of a cash house buyer or a professional firm of actual cash house buyers, they will be undertaking the risk of financial outlay in the hope that the property market will not crash between the period of buying a house and eventually reselling it in 12-18 months’ time.
A genuine cash house buyers’ firm will offer you up to 70% of the market value of a residential property.
It really depends on the risk appetite of cash buyers and the location of your residential property. A dwelling in London would attract top price, whereas a house in Newcastle will probably achieve a fair market value.
What do cash buyers only mean when selling a house?
The sellers may also want to attract cash buyers only because they have been let down previously, for instance, if their buyer could not get a mortgage, or if they are concerned that the price of their dream house could go up if selling their property takes 3 months.
Estate agents will do what they can to encourage sellers to ask for cash-only buyers if they have to meet their monthly sales target and want to ensure their commission is paid. If a sale takes time to sell, it gives other estate agents the opportunity to jump in and say to a seller, ‘I will sell this house for you fast’. Asking for cash buyers only means that this is less likely to happen.
Often, a cash buyer may not be a real cash buyer, and you must qualify your buyer.
Property Saviour are true cash buyers. When you accept our offer, we will exchange contracts within 10 days. There is no need for you to wait for months for cash buyers only. We aim to complete at a date to suit your life plans. With no fees to pay, we pay £1,500 towards your conveyancing too!
Is a cash house buyer right for me?
This depends on your personal circumstances – and the property. Is it a non-standard build, needs work and you need certainty of a quick sale?
A genuine property cash buyer does not pay full market value. But they will pay a reasonable value.
Property Saviour does not work on a set amount of discount; instead, we judge every property on its unique merit and based on its desirability. Property Saviour will always make you the best cash offer possible for your property.
Who can use a house buying service like Property Saviour?
There is a myth that only sellers in desperate situations such as facing repossession or divorce, are looking for cash property buyers.
In fact, 35% of all our sellers have tried and failed to sell their properties on the open market via an estate agent. So anyone selling a house can use a property cash buyer like us!
Can cash house buyers really exchange contracts fast?
Without any doubt, cash house buyers should be able to exchange contracts within a week, and as quickly as 2-3 days. If you have a cash house buyer who is taking their time, they are either not a genuine cash house buyer or are looking for investors for your property.
If you find yourself in a predicament where you do need the services of a true and genuine cash house buyer, please call our helpline on 0113 320 6700.
Are Property Saviour discreet cash house buyers?
We understand and appreciate the need for your discretion; thus, we are very discreet cash house buyers. Our staff do not drive “we buy any property fast” branded vehicles. In fact, you would not be able to tell our staff if you saw them in your local supermarket because we are all grounded property people with no Ferraris or Aston Martins in sight.
Whether you have inherited a property, are selling a going concern or wish not to tell the world that you are selling your house, we are the cash house buyers for you.
Please call our 24-hour cash house buyers’ helpline to see how we can buy your house fast on 0113 320 6700.
Sell with certainty & speed
Property Saviour Price Promise
- The price we’ll offer is the price that you will receive with no hidden deductions.
- Be careful with ‘cash buyers’ who require a valuation needed for a mortgage or bridging loan.
- These valuations or surveys result in delays and price reductions later on.
- We are cash buyers. There are no surveys.
- We always provide proof of funds with every formal offer issued.
We'll Pay £1,500 Towards Your Legal Fees
- No long exclusivity agreement to sign because we are the buyers.
- You are welcome to use your own solicitor.
- If you don’t have one, we can ask our solicitors for recommendations.
- We share our solicitor’s details and issue a Memorandum of Sale.
Sell With Certainty & Speed
- Our approach is transparent and ethical, which is why sellers trust us.
- 100% Discretion guaranteed.
- If you have another buyer, you can put us in a contracts race to see who completes first.
- Complete in 10 days or at a timescale that works for you. You are in control.