Looking for a company that buys houses for cash in any condition? Your search is over.
Cash-for-homes companies are becoming increasingly popular in the UK. People opt for this option when they want to sell their properties quickly, regardless of their condition.
Table of Contents
Is it worth selling your house to a house buying company?
If certainty and speed are more important than the price you’ll achieve, then selling to a house-buying company can be a great option.
These are some of typical scenarios where a quick sale becomes necessary:
The end of a relationship can be a difficult and overwhelming time, especially when there are shared assets such as a house that need to be taken into account. As emotions rise and communication becomes more difficult, it may seem impossible to decide what to do with the property.
Buying out the mortgage may be too much of a financial strain for one person, so the most logical solution is to sell quickly and move on.
However, both parties need to consent to the sale if you are both named on the title. You can consider selling without consent of the wife or husband if you are the sole property owner and not in a wed-lock.
It can be very emotionally and financially draining to inherit a property that is too far away or is in need of repairs. To avoid further financial issues, it is often best to sell the property quickly and move on.
We can make the process of selling an inherited property as seamless as possible. With a cash offer, you can settle the estate and relax.
The prospect of eviction is always frightening and stressful. To prevent repossession, the most sensible option is to sell quickly and gain access to funds.
Though it is hard to make this decision, it is worth it in order to avoid long-term financial issues like a poor credit rating. Often, developers run into financial difficulties as the balance of a bridging loan must be paid to the lender.
Moving to a new area, such as for a new job, can be a huge financial burden. Most people cannot afford to pay their current mortgage and commit to renting in their new area while they wait for the sale to go through.
With prior planning, you can sell your home for cash and buy your forever home.
Downsizing is a common way for people to free up money and access equity, especially as they get closer to retirement.
Cash can be used to buy a smaller property, such as a bungalow, adapt it for accessibility needs and have surplus cash to fund retirement or help children get onto the housing ladder.
Why would someone sell fast to a house-buying company?
- Selling to a quick house sale company gives you certainty to get your house sold quickly.
- Property Saviour have been in the business since 2009, and we can make a cash offer in 48 hours and complete within a week.
- No matter what condition your house is in, you won’t have to worry about refurbishment when you go the quick sale route. Plus, you won’t be subjected to the stress of strangers traipsing through your home.
- The sale of your house can free up equity that has built up in it over the years. If you’re looking to downsize, relocate or move into a more modest abode, a quick sale can be a great way to ease your financial burden.
- The best part? A reputable quick house sale company won’t charge you anything to purchase your property or tie you into a contract. You can back out of the deal any time before the exchange.
Property Saviour Price Promise
- The price we’ll offer is the price that you will receive with no hidden deductions.
- Be careful with ‘cash buyers’ who require a valuation needed for a mortgage or bridging loan.
- These valuations or surveys result in delays and price reductions later on.
- We are cash buyers. There are no surveys.
- We always provide proof of funds with every formal offer issued.
We'll Pay £1,500 Towards Your Legal Fees
- No long exclusivity agreement to sign because we are the buyers.
- You are welcome to use your own solicitor.
- If you don’t have one, we can ask our solicitors for recommendations.
- We share our solicitor’s details and issue a Memorandum of Sale.
Sell With Certainty & Speed
- Our approach is transparent and ethical, which is why sellers trust us.
- 100% Discretion guaranteed.
- If you have another buyer, you can put us in a contracts race to see who completes first.
- Complete in 10 days or at a timescale that works for you. You are in control.
How does it compare to a traditional house sale?
A house-buying company promises speed, ease, and a guaranteed sale. On the other hand, using an estate agent to sell your property may take considerably longer, but it could potentially yield the highest returns.
Time to sell
Chances of selling
Expect to get
Do we really buy any property in any condition?
We are delighted to make an offer for any type of property and in any condition. Occasionally, there are rare exceptions where we are unable to purchase certain properties, and we will make it clear why that is the case.
An example of this is when we purchased a house that was deemed uninhabitable and likely to fall off the edge of a cliff!
When you get in touch with us, we’ll need some info about your property. We’ll then give you an immediate idea of what we can offer. If you’re interested, our experienced staff will look into your property to ensure we give you the best cash offer.
Everything can be done remotely, and you could have a formal offer in 48 hours.
If you decide to accept our offer, we’ll view the property, instruct solicitors, and work towards completing the sale on the date you choose.
Our customers rate our service as excellent. You can read our Success Stories below.