If you are an owner-occupier or a landlord of a tenanted MOT garage or a car repair garage, you can sell it without hassle to Property Saviour.
As specialist commercial property buyers, we would be very interested in buying any MOT station freehold building even if it is a dedicated car repair garage anywhere in England or Wales.
If you are trying to sell a leasehold MOT station, then it may be worth selling the business using a specialist estate agent.
In this article, we’ll explore how selling any commercial building couldn’t be any easier.
Table of Contents
Sell Your MOT Station to Us
Whatever the condition of your MOT garage or a car repair workshop, we’ll buy it regardless of age, size, or location.
Property Saviour offers you a real alternative to selling any commercial property fast. Sellers face many problems with uncommitted buyers, fantasy offers made by commercial agents purely to keep you on their books or disturbing your tenants with endless viewings – and no offers.
Even if an offer is accepted after a stressful process, banks have made buying a commercial property using a mortgage impossible. This is because they require a hefty deposit of 40% of the purchase price with 8-10% interest rates. It makes it impossible as an investment proposition, given that rental income is unlikely to cover the repayments.
How to sell an MOT car garage with certainty?
Commercial property owners trust us to sell an MOT station or a car repair garage for these reasons:
- No endless viewings. Just one viewing.
- Guaranteed sale saves you frustration and abortive sale solicitor fees
- No commercial agent fees. You sell directly to us.
- Quick and decisive offer, usually within 24 hours.
- Sell any commercial property in the UK – any condition or age.
- We’ll pay up to £1,500 towards your selling legal costs.
- Sale and Leaseback option available to release equity.
- We’ll keep you updated throughout the process because we want your five-star review. Our genuine reviews speak for themselves.
In essence, we’ll buy all types of commercial property, so get in touch if you’d like to sell your commercial building fast. Even if you are selling a tenanted commercial property, we’ll still buy it.
Sell with certainty & speed
Why Sell Your MOT Station or Car Repair Workshop To us?
Here’s why sellers trust us:
Property Saviour Price Promise
- The price we’ll offer is the price that you will receive with no hidden deductions.
- Be careful with ‘cash buyers’ who require a valuation needed for a mortgage or bridging loan.
- These valuations or surveys result in delays and price reductions later on.
- We are cash buyers. There are no surveys.
- We always provide proof of funds with every formal offer issued.
We'll Pay £1,500 Towards Your Legal Fees
- No long exclusivity agreement to sign because we are the buyers.
- You are welcome to use your own solicitor.
- If you don’t have one, we can ask our solicitors for recommendations.
- We share our solicitor’s details and issue a Memorandum of Sale.
Sell With Certainty & Speed
- Our approach is transparent and ethical, which is why sellers trust us.
- 100% Discretion guaranteed.
- If you have another buyer, you can put us in a contracts race to see who completes first.
- Complete in 10 days or at a timescale that works for you. You are in control.