Is it time for you to sell your retail shop?
Retail can be a profitable business that offers the opportunity to interact with various people daily. Many shop owners find joy in building relationships with their customers.
However, running a retail business requires significant time and dedication.
With the increasing popularity of online shopping, retail shops face challenges, as seen by the number of empty shops on the High Street.
After several years, you may reach a point where you feel it is time to sell your shop. There can be multiple reasons for this decision.
You may desire to have more time off, or you might need to sell quickly due to illness or retirement.
If you are running a successful retail business, it may be worth considering selling the business along with the property. There are numerous business selling agents who can help you.
Table of Contents
Why Sell Your Shop To Us?
There are several benefits to selling your retail property to us:
- We have the cash readily available to make a quick purchase.
- There are no agency fees that you need to pay.
- Quick offer in 48 hours.
- We will buy any retail property in any condition.
- Professional commercial property buyers in England & Wales.
Looking To Sell Your Shop?
Regardless of the type of shop you own, whether occupied by a high-street retailer, vacant, a ground-floor shop with flats above, or a property from which you run your own retail business, we are interested in buying it.
It doesn’t matter what type of shop you own. Unlike property agents, we won’t waste your time with viewings. Our intention is to buy your shop directly.
Benefits Of Selling Your Retail Shop To Property Saviour
- Cash is available for immediate purchase in 15 working days or quicker.
- There are no commercial estate agent fees to pay.
- We will pay £1,500 towards your legal fees.
- We won’t waste your time with inconvenient property viewings that may not lead to offers.
- We work quickly to ensure the property purchase is completed within your desired timeframe.
- We will consider any shop in England or Wales.
Have You Considered Sale & Rentback?
If you need quick cash, we offer a sale and leaseback service.
This means we buy your shop and then rent it back to you. This arrangement is ideal for those who want to keep trading their businesses while quickly obtaining cash.
Get in touch with us today to get your free offer.